• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do you think will win the European Champions League

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
let's hope United lose tonight. The trouble a Liverpool-United final would cause doesn't bare thinking about. Especially in the woolyback areas, and at the game itself. We'll end up with a European ban for years. Mind you, that would probably even up the Premiership in a roundabout way.
Yea that worries me a lot, given what a bunch of complete tossers UEFA and FIFA are and how you're basically allowed to do whatever you unlike unless you're British - then you get blamed for anything and everything and get heavy punishments.

You've also got the Greek police threatening to strike on the day of the Champions League final. Who I don't hold out much hope of doing a good job anyway.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Being Liverpool.
:laugh:

Good answer.

Think you might as well toss a coin to see who goes through tonight, we've got the lead, they've got the away goals. Both sides have key players out. The immense confidence I had immediately after the first leg is gone...

PhoenixFire

International Coach
I'd say that AC have got a slight advantage, but if Man United get one goal, then it's going to be so much easier. The thing that worries me is the 2 away goals that AC have.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Would be commiting base treachery to support Liverpool, but something wrong about supporting a load of match-fixers who shouldn't even be here.

Ah, lets hope that Milan win it but then commit some sort of crime and get it nicked off them.