• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Grand National.(Horse Racing)

andmark

International Captain
I have been watching the Horse racing today.And I was suprised that noone had posted about it on the Horse racing thread.
Anyway I thought we should have a thread about it.So here it is.
I know it's illegal to bet under so I'll just give a tip for the main race tommorow.Hedgehunter at 14/1.So what's your thoughts about the National?

andmark

International Captain
Well I think Ginger Mccain(Trainer of Red Rum and Ambeleigh house) has a horse racing today.And afterall Ginger did train red rum who won 3 times.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
So what's your thoughts about the National?
Quite a spectacle, but a waste of time betting on it. It's pure pot luck, with all them bodies taking the fences at the same time. Much prefer the five classics.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quite a spectacle, but a waste of time betting on it. It's pure pot luck, with all them bodies taking the fences at the same time. Much prefer the five classics.
:thumbup1:

Hate jumps racing tbh.