• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

America's Cup 2007

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
At the moment Alinghi is looking to be very strong and word is they have developed an even faster hull. Best challengers will be either New Zealand or Oracle if i was to venture a guess i would say 5-3 to Alinghi vs New Zealand in the Americas Cup Final

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
At the moment Alinghi is looking to be very strong and word is they have developed an even faster hull. Best challengers will be either New Zealand or Oracle if i was to venture a guess i would say 5-3 to Alinghi vs New Zealand in the Americas Cup Final
I thought the races were best of 7?

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
Louis Vuitton Cup is best of 7 and Americas cup was and i think still is best of 9 as Alinghi beat Team New Zealand 5-0 in 2003