• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL trivia thread...

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Wayne Schimmelbush (sp)

Easy one: who had the second last possession in the 1994 Preliminary Final between Geelong and Nth Melbourne?

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha did you see the flashback of that on C7 today? :p

Leigh Tudor.
Didn't see a flashback. Just know it.

Was there for both the game vs Bullys where Billy kicked a goal after the siren, and then two weeks later against North when Abs kicked the goal to put us through.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Poor Mick Martyn, must have been so shattered.

Who kicked the first score (not goal, score) of the 2000 AFL grand final.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah, seems like a pretty ****ty question so I'll just say it... David Neitz, kicked a behind.

The only reason I asked is because I have a mate who is a Dees supporter, and I always jokingly blame Neitz's missed goal early in the game for losing the 2000 GF, even though Melbourne never had a chance in the first place. Pisses him off to no end.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Easy one to get the thread back on track:

Name the four players whom have been involved in the two most famous on field kisses in AFL football?