• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web AFL - which club should be abolished to make way for us?

Which club should be abolished to make way for the CW AFL team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Lol, the way you guys are going, you both should meet at the Carl vs. Ess game this weekend and let the score be settle then and there.

I can't remember the last time Essendon beat Carlton though :ph34r:

pasag

RTDAS
Lol, the way you guys are going, you both should meet at the Carl vs. Ess game this weekend and let the score be settle then and there.

I can't remember the last time Essendon beat Carlton though :ph34r:
Back in '05, I was there, one of the worst days of my life - we lost by 99 points.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Which Side won the 2001,2002 & 2003 Grand Finals, and also featured in the 2004 Grand Final? :cool: :cool: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.