• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web AFL - which club should be abolished to make way for us?

Which club should be abolished to make way for the CW AFL team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggy31

International Captain
It really does smack of disorganisation and unprofessionalism though. If they wanted to scrap Port Adelaide, then they should have just announced it and moved on, rather than giving members the option of a poll and then effectively spitting in the face of their decision. Makes about as much sense as the ICC saying "Sorry Bangladesh, you've earnt the right to the Super 8 stage, but we feel India are a better side so we'll let them through instead."
I acknowledge that making the poll then over-ruling it was stupid. I apologize for that. We (Buddh and I) had hardly discussed this on MSN first, and in hindsight, we probably should have. That said, we feel now that Port Adelaide is the obvious choice, having the shortest VFL/AFL history and seemingly the smallest CW fanbase (I didn't know anyone on CW supported them until you tonight).

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I voted for Brisbane before I realised this poll related to some kind of sim rather than real-life, because they're a pack of ****s. :)
hahaha, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh typical collingwood fan, still hurting after 02/03 :cool: :p

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
How are Richmond cash strapped?

Have more money than Doggies, Roos, Hawthorn, Melbourne.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Seem pretty stupid to just drop Port Power cus they only have less supporter on the forum. Would make more sence and be more realistic to drop on the cash strapped Melbourne sides i.e Kangaroos. Add to the fact that the AFL has too many Melbourne sides as it is. Anyway looks like the decison has been made already.

pasag

RTDAS
Good decision on Port. I would have preferred we scrap all interstate clubs, but I'm happy to do it one club at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.