• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

European cup football.

andmark

International Captain
This thread is so that you ccan talk about European Cup Football.I'll get us started Who will win tonight Liverpool or Barcalona?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Liverpool.

Will hit this thread tonight after the game to post my drunken thoughts. Hopefully happy ones :)

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Liverpool.

Will hit this thread tonight after the game to post my drunken thoughts. Hopefully happy ones :)
One of the better Liverpool performances I have seen for a while.

Valdes was brilliant for Barca and without him we would have killed the game as Liverpool dominated. Riise was excellent and despite being as slow as cancer, Carragher turned in another fine performance.

It was also great seeing the game played at English football speed with even Bellamy and Dirk chasing and closing down everything from the top.

Brilliant and completely outplayed the Barca boys. Would have loved a win on the day but will take it over 2 legs.

:)

Last edited:

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
woohoo go liverpool.......we out played em and should have been up 1 - 0 but will take the win.