• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official F1 Season 2007 Thread*

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Coming up to another season of F1, the first without Michael Schumacher for over a decade and with some major moves by the likes of Alonso and Raikkonen the championship is the most open since 1996.

Sportal are doing a fantasy F1 thing in their usual style.
Code: 334751
Password: cricketweb

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ferrari look quick in testing, but bad luck follows Raikkonen and Massa just isn't a world champion, Renault look shot without Alonso, Fisichella is a joke and really should just give up. The winner will come from McLaren, I'm almost tempted to say we could see something very rare in that a rookie (Lewis Hamilton) will win the championship.

Matteh

My outlandish prediction is that i reckon BMW Sauber to win a race. Could very well be a Monaco where noone finishes a la Olivier Panis but they'll do it. :cool:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
not really they outlandish, they have been around third fastest in testing in recent weeks...

Johnners

It'll be a Raikkonen & Alonso battle this year imo. Massa has a while to go before he's going to be a constant threat as a race winner. Fisichella is solid, but he's no Alonso, and Button will again be a consistent top 5 performer, but will never win the championship while he's at Honda imo.

Looking foward to seeing how Kubica, Hamilton & Kovalainen fair this year, each in their 1st full year of F1, and big things expected from all of them. I'll go out on a limb & say Hamilton will win a race early in the season. Possibly Monaco

Entered the Dream Team.

Team Name: Roger That Racing

Matteh

not really they outlandish, they have been around third fastest in testing in recent weeks...
But it's still a Sauber at the end of the day, team with a total of 0 wins in its history. Good to see another team closing the gap a bit between the midfield and those likely to score regular points.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
But it's still a Sauber at the end of the day, team with a total of 0 wins in its history. Good to see another team closing the gap a bit between the midfield and those likely to score regular points.
I'd just like to hear the Swiss national anthem itbt.

Johnners

*Digs*

Alonso & Hamilton definetly stole a victory from Ferrari in Malaysia thanks their Gun starts. Massa & Raikkonen really should've won it after having the faster cars for the majority of the weekend.

Hamiltons move to pass both Massa & Kimi around the outside at the start though was brilliant, he's going to win several championships i garuntee it. Button & Barrichello must be feeling special, with both Sato & Davison, who supposed to be the "slower honda team", outpacing them.