• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CARLING CUP FINAL: ARSENAL v CHELSEA

Who will win the final?

• ARSENAL

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • CHELSEA

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters

Nishant

International 12th Man
So, its the cup final tomm....who will it be...the gunners or the unimaginative chelsea!

Should be a good game...but arsenal are without henry and will field our youngsters! But i still tip them to overcome the chelsea side and take the honours!

C'mon arsenal! :)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Being without chief poseur will be a good thing. He looks like he's more concerned now with embarking on a modelling career so he can do posing full time than the football. Plus the CDMs try to look or play for him far too much when they attack anyway.

I'm going for Chelsea obviously.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Not particularly worried seeing as how Man U aren't playing, went for Arsenal though.

Craig

World Traveller
Well William Gallas thinks he should play over the youngsters, I say let him if he wants.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Well, I want us to win, obviously. I don't think we will tho. Not really giving too much of a flying one either, really.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Bearing in mind the expected line ups, it'd be fantastic if Arsenal did it, but can't see it happening.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As has been previously been pointed out by Pete, the fact that there is now this forum makes that thread invalid now, really.

Anyway, I'm certainly going to be supporting Chelsea.
Wasn't it me who pointed that out? :mellow: