• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL Tipping 2007

cameeel

International Captain
With the pre-season comp starting soonish, I thought I'd float the idea of continuing the CW tipping for a second year. Expressions of interest post here, as well as any suggestions.

I'm happy to run it again, it was fairly easy last year once Excel was up and running.

Interested:

Cameeel
Pasag
Brumby
Chaminda
Matteh
Pinchy
Faaip
DCYE
Buddh
Hoggy?
Jono
mikeW
Steds
Archie
Clapo
Jack
Oz-Fan
Dark Hunter
Luffy
Stumped
Altoz (21 so far)

Last edited:

cameeel

International Captain
Yeah interested, but should we do it in the other thread? I don't mind either way tbh.
The regular AFL thread?

Depends on how many people are interested I guess. It got a bit hard to find tips sometimes last year. I'm not fussed either way, but this thread certainly makes signing up easier.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
The AFL thread is no longer the home of AFL it seems :(

I'm in this year though, but do it on CW because people will forget if you do it on the afl.com.au site. Guaranteed.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah put me down... and i'd keep it in this thread... makes it easier to keep track of... and it's not as if the forums is flooded with AFL threads