• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL First and Last

cometer

State Regular
1. Richmond (since they're the team I support)
2. Bulldogs (since their style of play is more interesting than other sides)
3. Sydney for sure. I'm absolutely sick of their style of play but can't really argue that it doesn't work for them as it has gotten them to 2 GF's. I just hate Sydney with a passion.

oz_fan

International Regular
My Team: Swans
Win the Flag: Geelong
Lose The Grand Final: St.Kilda
Take the Wooden Spoon: Port Adelaide

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Me: West Coast
Win: Geelong
Lose: Lions
Wooden Spoon: Adelaide. Yeah - you heard me, Fuller

Last edited:

Matt79

Global Moderator
My team: Collingwood (and a big "suck it" to all the supporters of minnow teams who nominated us to lose the GF! :p)

Premier: Doggies
Lose GF: Saints
Wooden Spoon: Essendon, (tying on 2 wins for the season with, but losing out on percentage to, Carlton and Brisbane)

Don't really hate the Saints, and would rather they had a good year and won some matches - but I'd much rather the Dog's get a flag if the Pies can't. Any of my wooden spoon nominees getting to the GF would mean entirely too much joy for them through the season.