• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Super 14 Tipping Comp

Blaze

Banned
Had to set this up again just to confirm that Simon's win last year was a fluke...

Blues v Crusaders Auckland
W Force v Highlanders Perth
Lions v Waratahs Johannesburg
Chiefs v Brumbies Hamilton
Reds v Hurricanes Brisbane
Sharks v Bulls Durban
Cheetahs v Stormers Bloemfontein

Home team is obviously listed first.

Not sure about the match of the round thingy being worth double points which we did last year. When you post your picks it would be appreciated if you could comment whether you would be for or against match of the round (worth double points).

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Crusaders
Highlanders
Waratahs
Chiefs
Hurricanes
Bulls
Cheetahs

Match of the round would be good.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh im all for match of the round, and just to prove my last year was indeed a fluke ill no doubt come last by a long long way this time.

Blues
W Force
Waratahs
Chiefs
Reds
Sharks
Stormers

Who are the Lions? thats a new one to me!

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't know that much about Super 14 but i'll give it a go.
Crusaders
Highlanders
Waratahs
Brumbies
Hurricanes
Sharks
Cheetahs

Yeah i'm for match of the round.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Crusaders Auckland
W Force
Waratahs MOTR
Brumbies Hamilton
Hurricanes Brisbane
Sharks
Cheetahs

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Crusaders
W Force
Waratahs
Brumbies
Hurricanes
Bulls
Stormers

Last edited:

cometer

State Regular
Who are the Lions? thats a new one to me!
Basically they were formerly known as the Cats and as far as I'm aware nothing much else has changed.

Tips:
Crusaders
Force
Waratahs
Brumbies
Hurricanes
Sharks
Stormers

Chiefs v Brumbies should be a cracker of a match.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Blues v Crusaders
Force v Highlanders
Lions v Waratahs
Chiefs v Brumbies
Reds v Hurricanes
Sharks v Bulls
Cheetahs v Stormers

Blaze

Banned
blues
force
Waratahs
Chiefs
Reds
Bulls
Cheetahs

Oh and Clapo, Matteh - you don't get to choose the MOTR

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
only two tries in the force match, whats the point of playing if they are only gonna score 15 points between them...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
After two games, just two of the twelve members have 100% records so far....ouch.
Both Leaguies too.

Actually, I have a 100% record too, just not in a good way! :p

only two tries in the force match, whats the point of playing if they are only gonna score 15 points between them...
Worcester & Wasps drew 3-3 in the English Premiership last Friday. "One for the purists" I think they call it....

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Both Leaguies too.

Actually, I have a 100% record too, just not in a good way! :p

Worcester & Wasps drew 3-3 in the English Premiership last Friday. "One for the purists" I think they call it....
Haha - tough opening round to pick though, as I said to Blaze on Thursday the only team I was able to pick with any real confidence was the Tahs.