• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Snooker Thread

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
In a way it is heartening to see them missing the sort of shots that I would be disappointed at missing!

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That's that then. The Aussie seemed like he wanted it more to me.

It's one thing playing quicker in the balls, but Dott was doing it on safety shots too. He didn't think things through properly. Leaving that plant at the end was typical of it. Played too many careless/reckless shots making it too easy for Robertson to get in. Neil on the other hand was more methodical and so didn't give as much away.

Pothas

Congratulations Robertson, even if we do have to see that bloody flag.

Well done to him, deserved it.

social

And the search continues to find a sport where we arent the best

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
Ding looked damn impressive today. He's got to be the most cardboard person at the table, but his game possibly has the most flair (bar O'Sullivan)

Jarquis

Good to see Judd Trump actually start delivering on all his potential and hype. First ranking win earlier this month and now a World Championship Semi.
Having a rough time of it atm though, missed a fair few pots.

cover drive man

International Captain
Pretty much his first bad session of the tournament, he could well put it behind him but Ding's more than capable of a very convincing win at the rate of the morning session.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Just found this thread.........love my snooker.

Really hoping to see a Robertson/O'sullivan final here, so go the Thunder from Down Under tonight (this morning UK time)

Anyone know of a legal internet stream to watch this in Oz?