• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Snooker Thread

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Rooting for Higgins. He's been extremely fortunate in the first two, though. Should have lost both.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
That happens. Nothing ever goes back exactly where it was. He outplayed Murphy over the 33 frames

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm still waiting for them to come up with something a bit less... rubbish... when there's a foul and a miss and they put the balls back.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
They were both dire for most of the first session. Missed the start of the second through choosing to watch Leeds-Bradford instead. Come back and Higgins were going 10-3 up. Turned it off then. I want to see a contest.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Marco Fu wins the Grand Prix, his long overdue first ranking tournament win.

Potted one of the best shots I've seen in the 14th frame. Tricky red down the rail, miles from the corner and he was nowhere near behind it. Potted it easily and got perfect on the yellow. In awe atm.

Chubb

International Regular
Potted one of the best shots I've seen in the 14th frame. Tricky red down the rail, miles from the corner and he was nowhere near behind it. Potted it easily and got perfect on the yellow. In awe atm.
Just seen it- truly amazing. And he made it look utterly effortless, barely even thought about it. It is good to see Fu utilising his talent and it is always good to see an overseas player win a tournament, even if that is a far more common occurance these days.