• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* 2007 NRL Thread

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
younger player's eg Matt Gidley
Two things, he's not young and he plays in england now anyway, id presume you mean his brother Kurt, who also isnt that young anyway.

luffy

International Captain
Two things, he's not young and he plays in england now anyway, id presume you mean his brother Kurt, who also isnt that young anyway.
Yes i did mean Kurt. He isn't young but he hasn't been around for a real long time. Another player is Jarrod Mullen, i remember seeing him playing Schoolboys in 2005(i think) and he is definetely an exciting future prospect.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes i did mean Kurt. He isn't young but he hasn't been around for a real long time. Another player is Jarrod Mullen, i remember seeing him playing Schoolboys in 2005(i think) and he is definetely an exciting future prospect.
Seen him quite a bit and while he isn't as "special" as Joey, he is definitely heir apparent for the Knights.

luffy

International Captain
Seen him quite a bit and while he isn't as "special" as Joey, he is definitely heir apparent for the Knights.
I agree totally with that. It would be hard for him to fit into John's old position(when he retires) but he will do a good job.

Mister Wright

My plans have now changed. I am going to the World Club Challenge game between St Helens and the Broncos. I'm travelling with the fanatics for the UK-Based Bronco fans. Should be an awesome experience.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My plans have now changed. I am going to the World Club Challenge game between St Helens and the Broncos. I'm travelling with the fanatics for the UK-Based Bronco fans. Should be an awesome experience.
Yep. What could be better than watching the Broncs reverse grade team get stuffed on a freezing cold Lancastrian night with long motorway journeys before & after?

God, I envy you. :p

Mister Wright

Yep. What could be better than watching the Broncs reverse grade team get stuffed on a freezing cold Lancastrian night with long motorway journeys before & after?

God, I envy you. :p
Pfft. Like I'll be watching that much of the game. I'll be with the fanatics trying not to get beat up by Manchesterians (or whatever they're called).

Craig

World Traveller
Must admit I was saddened to hear that thieves had robbed Marcus Bai and took his Premiership ring from 1999 (and if he won the ESL then he would have one) amonst other stuff. Hope he gets it back.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Must admit I was saddened to hear that thieves had robbed Marcus Bai and took his Premiership ring from 1999 (and if he won the ESL then he would have one) amonst other stuff. Hope he gets it back.
Same thing happened to Toddy Paytens NRL Premiership ring last year, I think the NRL replaced it... Not the same but at least he has one still..

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Fairly sure he was with Leeds when they won it in 2004.

Craig

World Traveller
Oh yeah, I should have done it yeasterday, RIP Barry Gomersall, thought he had gotten over his cancer (he went down the alternative treatment road) but then his tragic passing.

RIP will be missed.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that is a shame yeh craig, Qld have him to thank for being so competitive in State of Origin for many years...

Craig

World Traveller
Well Brian Carney could be back at Wigan with Pat Richards at the Titans as part of a swap deal when/if Michael Searle signs off Carney's realease.