• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Open Prediction Thread

Dydl

International Debutant
Federer & Sharapova

Would not be at all surprised if Williams won. I've been agonising over Williams or Sharapova since they both made the final.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Final Standings
Dale 564
Pasag 531
Pup Clarke 511
Matteh 495
Kyle 443
Dydl 424
Buddh 420
Jono 399
Simon 395
Marc 367
Oz Fan 366
Hakon 341
Archie Mac 266
Luffy 192
Alternative 127
Clapo 92
Jamee 39
Ash 28

Dydl

International Debutant
Pleased to come sixth in the end. Cursing myself for not trusting my gut and backing Williams.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
9th was easily my worst showing ever in one of these, usually a top 4 effort, i guess you guys are learning a thing or two about tennis now :p

archie mac

International Coach
Fell behind and lost interest tbh, but did pick both the finals. Good practice for the French

Heard today that RF will play until 2008 (he wants to win a gold medal at the London OG)