• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* WRC Season 07

Stumped

Banned
10 days to go till the Rallye of Monte Carlo begins, after a car trouble ridden season last year, all ive got to say is Go Subaru! and Go Petter Solberg!

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
10 days to go till the Rallye of Monte Carlo begins, after a car trouble ridden season last year, all ive got to say is Go Subaru! and Go Petter Solberg!
Dire driver. Dire car. Dire mechanics. Dire tyres. Loeb to walk it again.

Nuff said.

Stumped

Banned
Dire driver. Dire car. Dire mechanics. Dire tyres. Loeb to walk it again.

Nuff said.
subaru did say a few years back that they were sacfrificing consistancy for speed and power, didnt work last season but if it does this season LOOK OUT!

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dire Car, Dire Mechanics & Dire Tyres i'll give you Hakon, but dire driver? Harsh on Petter

IMO Solberg is, after Loeb, the best driver in the field. Despite having an absolute ****house car last year, on the worst possible tyres, he still managed solid results, including several podiums, where were fantastics efforst in themselves given how crap his car was.

Anywho, each to their own, i've no doubt that Loeb will romp it again though.

I'm Queitly hoping that Chris Atkinson can get his Maiden Victory, he's a talented driver, but seriously needs to iron the constant mistakes just when he's starting to look a podium chance or he'll find himself without a drive.

Stumped

Banned
Dire Car, Dire Mechanics & Dire Tyres i'll give you Hakon, but dire driver? Harsh on Petter

IMO Solberg is, after Loeb, the best driver in the field. Despite having an absolute ****house car last year, on the worst possible tyres, he still managed solid results, including several podiums, where were fantastics efforst in themselves given how crap his car was.

Anywho, each to their own, i've no doubt that Loeb will romp it again though.

I'm Queitly hoping that Chris Atkinson can get his Maiden Victory, he's a talented driver, but seriously needs to iron the constant mistakes just when he's starting to look a podium chance or he'll find himself without a drive.
pfft...dire car!! watever...wat do want him to use clapo?...a holden?

Johnners

pfft...dire car!! watever...wat do want him to use clapo?...a holden?
So your trying to tell me the car Solberg was driving last year was anything but dire??? I'm not talking about the Subaru brand, but the actual car solberg was driving

Stumped

Banned
So your trying to tell me the car Solberg was driving last year was anything but dire??? I'm not talking about the Subaru brand, but the actual car solberg was driving
oh get i u....my apologese. the subaru team were trying a few new things, they didnt work but lets hope they do this time round

Johnners

Once again Loeb has axed all the competition. It was great to see Atkinson get the season of to a good start with a 4th place, and 2 stage victories :D

Natman20

International Debutant
Loeb has a new car I see. He has been my favourite driver before he even started winning all the time. Peugoet have been down in the dumps ever since changing from their 206s to the 307s

Johnners

WRC site is dire.... prettymuch can't look at anything bar the headlines, and the stage winners.... anything else and you have to pay :@