• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Iverson To Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Trade almost done

ahahahahah

2 of the nbas top scorers on the same team, WTH

george karl had a nugget overdose

anyways, this might work out well, i think they can both play together

nuggets my new fav team

Dravid

International Captain
Same here, Nuggets my new fav team as long as Iverson is there. Melo won't leave nuggets for a while either, if ever.

Fair deal imo because Miller is a great PG, so Philly still has a strong PG with them, and they get two first round draft pick for this year draft which is the strongest draft in years. This year Philly will still suck, but they will end up with a high draft pick, and hope they can end up with Oden in the draft. Next year Philly should be a playoff contender sure.

I can't wait until Jan 17th, when Melo and Iverson take court for the first time together.

Status
Not open for further replies.