• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indians Outdo Shoaib and Asif In Dope Tests!!

Barney Rubble

International Coach
:wacko: :laugh:

What does failing a gender test entail? Does it mean she's a man? There's no explicit statement in the article of exactly what's going on. Crazy.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Soundararajan is refusing to comment. "I was not informed about the test results and I don't know much on that. I do not want to talk about it," she told journalists.

Surely it's not the hardest thing to try and find out?

haroon510

International 12th Man
wtf lol
when i saw the title i was like damn another topic about shoaib and asif but this one turn out to be funny. so according to that report she is a man running for women's race. wow that is called failing gender test lol hah

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You all seem fairly naive tbh. Never seen an Eastern European shotputter? I remember the BBC mentioning that someone had had a *** change to race in women's competitions as a race was about to start. Can't have watched Futurama much either.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Matteh said:
You all seem fairly naive tbh. Never seen an Eastern European shotputter? I remember the BBC mentioning that someone had had a *** change to race in women's competitions as a race was about to start. Can't have watched Futurama much either.
Famously, the 1932 Women's 100m Olympic champion was actually a bloke. Well, strictly speaking, she was what I guess would be called "intersex" nowadays, but she did have XY chromosomes.

From Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanisława_Walasiewicz

Craig

World Traveller
Well slap me down and call me Wajahatullah Wasti because this is one of the strangest stories I have ever heard.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Matteh said:

Jarmila Kratochvilov(a)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
BoyBrumby said:
Marita Koch. Clue's in the name.

& check out that suspicious bulge.... :eek:
The real scandal is that (s)he and Kratochvilov(a) still hold world records...

Tho tbf, they were probably born female. It's just that they were doped so full with testosterone their bodies thought they were men...*sigh*