• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rick Kelly named 2006 V8 Supercar Series Champ

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Fords and Holdens are just abysmal and terribly overrated. Seriously.

Now a Trabant. There's a fine car. Ditto the Datsun 180Z :cool:

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Clapo said:
In the second race he was blocking Lowndes something horrific.... funny thing was, rick kelly was the driver immediatly behind lowndes, and closing in fast thanks to Tanders blocking (which incidently is only acceptable during the last few laps of a race, not in the heart of it as tander was). He was then given a warning, to which he came up with some bogus claim of fuel problems, and his lap-times amazingly dropped by 2-3 seconds a lap as he continued to block lowndes. Thankfully the stewards finally gave him a black flag, to which he responded with some seriously fast driving from the back of the field.... fuel pump problems my arse :@

Call it a bias point of view.... but i've read plenty of holden fans point of view and even they were ashamed and appalled by Tander/Toll's dirty tactics.
Why the hell is blocking (presuming they're on the same lap) against the rules?

Stumped

Banned
wat a load of bull....lowndes should have done it if it wasnt of kelly's dirty tatics, didnt look intentional but still..and holdens blocking of lowends, far out!!!