• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kevin Mackenzie is a scumbag

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
http://news.independent.co.uk/media/article2032686.ece

That was the first link I could find, but actually, before I hit submit I'll go find the icliverpool one. All Merseysiders tend to unite on this topic (except for the odd lowlife who sings songs about Hillsborough like it was some kind of comical happening) and what Kelvin Mackenzie said in the first place was unforgivable, but to say it again 17 years later is just taking the ****. I hope he dies a painful death tbh, and I truly mean that.

Us whites and those blues may sing our songs about the reds (though my personal beef is with Everton not Liverpool anyway) but we all stand together on this. The man is filth, bottom-feeding scum, and he should be shot in public.

The Truth?

edit - can a mod please edit the title to stick in the missing L please?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
The man's a ****. No other word will suffice. A stupid, arrogant one at that for repeating his slander in public. Again.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
It's not really a case of Merseysiders sticking together, just people who aren't complete knobs. What an idiot.