• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rank the NBA Players.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Without a doubt Dirk. 2nd behind Lebron in terms of freak like abilities and unlike Lebron he can shoot the 3 :)

Dravid

International Captain
Goughy said:
Without a doubt Dirk. 2nd behind Lebron in terms of freak like abilities and unlike Lebron he can shoot the 3 :)
LeBrons career 3 point % is 33. He can't shoot 3's?

Dravid

International Captain
Okay so #3 goes to TD.

Time for # 4.

So far it's

#1 LeBron James
#2 Dwayne Wade
#3 Tim Duncan

My # 4 goes to Kobe Bryant

mohammad16

U19 Captain
heres what i think top 25 is a bit too hard to come up with, but the following are the nbas best elite IMO in order

lebron james (dont like his style at all, but he is a monster)
kobe bryant ( along with iverson the best scorer in teh nba over the past decade)
dwayne wade (really like his game, amazing handles with a jordan like game)
allen iverson ( my faviorite player of all time, the best looking handles, easily the most naturally talented player in the nba if this guy was 6'6 he woudl probably be the greatest player ever) also iversons actually really smart
tracy mcgrady (was on par with kobe untill his back spasms slowed him down, great handles for a guy 6'8)
steve nash ( probably the smartest player in the game today, really knows how to play the game the right way, makes the smartest desicions)
duncan ( most boring elite player in nba history
yao ming probably the best big man this season, but he hasnt really been pressure tested yet
garnett ( personal fav big man but seems to be bored right now)
jason kidd ( better natural passing talent then nash, but not as good as a shooter, is a bit old but still one of the top 2 pgs in the game)

vince carter ( by far the most frustrating player in the nba, if you watched him play first 2 years in the nba, this guy OWNED the leauge, the most entertaning individual displays game after game, he made jordan look a thing of the psat during his first 2 years. the guy jus did atleast 2-3 amazing things in each game he played, he has been the biggest disappointment, i thought he was headed for the hall of fame, but hes not even top 10 right now, he was EVERYONES fav playing during the 1999, 2000 season even if u take out the dunk contest)

paul pierce ( least explosive of all the swingman in the nba but very smooth and effective, a great player)

ohtani's jacket

State Vice-Captain
I guess I can live with Kobe in the top five, but Nash has to be there.

Sure he can't play defence and therefore he's not a complete player, but he's the best poing guard since Stockton. The last three seasons of Nash's career have been amazing -- the unlikeliest career run I've seen in my years of watching basketball.

Dravid

International Captain
Right so Kobe takes #4 without a doubt.

Time for #5

So far its:

1) LeBron James
2) Dwayne Wade
3) Tim Duncan
4) Kobe Bryant

My #5 goes to Kevin Garnett