• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Melbourne Cup Tip

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Josh said:
Didn't mix your trifectas well enough, I'd be spitting chips!!

2nd & 3rd for me on $2 place bets. Get back $12, lost $6 on other bets. Not one of my better returns, but I'll take it.
Yeah i know, But thats racing....

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Never had any luck with horses before, though I've done okay in betting on boxing and football. As it says on the ticket, made the bet 20 minutes before the race, picked entirely on the fact that it had a pretty cool name, and bet $25 instead of $5 at the last minute.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
ash chaulk said:
where can we find the list of all the places?
You wont find them till either later today or 2morrow...

7 showed the full listing a littler earlier and they usually show it a few times during the afternoon..

ash chaulk

International Captain
Blewy said:
You wont find them till either later today or 2morrow...

7 showed the full listing a littler earlier and they usually show it a few times during the afternoon..
ahh ok cheers mate

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Voltman said:
So I can't interest you in putting a big wad of cash on Land N' Stars? :D
The butt of jokes for a week in racing circles goes home with a cool $125,000 for 5th place :-O

The traditional Caufield Cup, minus Tawqeet, and derby day form line held up with the top 3 finishers. The biggest surprise was an international jockey, and a japanese one at that!!!, not butchering the ride.

Tough luck on the tris Blewy.