• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

When does it stop being fun?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
This guy may not have the worst boxing record in the world but Ive just stumbled across it and its pretty poor.

I mean, what is the point of continuing? When will he get the message that this is not his calling in life?

Michael Pinnock
4 Wins hooray
9 Draws fine
74 Loses holy crap

http://www.boxrec.com/boxer_display.php?boxer_id=009178

I cant imaging he makes that much for any of these fights. Its probably at the stage that his wife doesn't even ask him how he did when he comes home :)

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
He has obviously been dudded by the ref, 70 times, most of the losses have been on points. 20 losses in a row, 35 since his last win, I don't think it gets much lower than appearing in a fight at a Holiday Inn although he has appeared recently at the Reebok :dry:

Xuhaib

International Coach
Bangladesh cricket team also has a similar record but that didn't stop them from playing why should this bloke be any different.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Because they have an excuse for their generally lower standard of competitiveness, whereas there's no significant reason why this guy should be so bad? (Unless he's boxing with no arms or legs or something)

Xuhaib

International Coach
Robertinho said:
Because they have an excuse for their generally lower standard of competitiveness, whereas there's no significant reason why this guy should be so bad? (Unless he's boxing with no arms or legs or something)
Lack of proper training at the basic level is what you really mean??, maybe this guy also expeirenced the same problem:p

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
I'm sure that boxing is a bit like drinking games. Loosing only makes it more likely you'll lose again.