• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your best moment as a Sports fan

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Haha, Birtannia and SL. I was at the game where Billy kicked the goal after the siren, and then there again two weeks later when Abs kicked one after the siren to win. Awesome. When you add in the week inbetween where we beat Carlton without our midfield and Abs kicked 6, it was an awesome three weeks. Bloody WC.

Unfortunately I've been to three grand finals to see Geelong lose - my old man's been to four, and is convinced they won't win one in his lifetime.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Swannies winning the premiership in 2005. Was in tears by the end of the game.. LeoBarry what a gun!!

Australia Vs Japan WC match, it was simply brilliant, loved every bit of it..

India Vs Australia - Adelaide, Dravid scoring a match winning double hundred was nothing short of brilliant.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
there are so many favourable. one which i was at was S Waghscoring his hundred against the poms in his last test in sydney. was just unbelievable...

another was watching my beloved liverpool boys winning the champions league when they where 3 - 0 v AC Milan. incredible....

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Australia vs Japan
1999 World Cup semi against South Africa
1997 ALF preliminary final against the Bulldogs

They're the three that stand out.

Poker Boy

State Vice-Captain
In cricket it has to be 12th September 2005 - no more needs to be said. Outside cricket it has to be the goal from Brian Laudrup on 7th May1997 that gave my favourite soccer team Glasgow Rangers their 9th league title in a row - equaling the record set in 1974 by our hated rivals Celtic.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poker Boy said:
In cricket it has to be 12th September 2005 - no more needs to be said. Outside cricket it has to be the goal from Brian Laudrup on 7th May1997 that gave my favourite soccer team Glasgow Rangers their 9th league title in a row - equaling the record set in 1974 by our hated rivals Celtic.
Didn't beat it though. :p

Langeveldt

Soutie
Have to say Justin Kemps last over belting of Shane Bond at the Port Elizabeth ODI in 2005 has to probably be my best moment.. Although it was in a fairly inconsequential ODI, fed up with supporting my side from the other side of the world for a number of years, it was great to actually be there in front of the band.. Fantastic atmosphere

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Poker Boy said:
No but at least it shut up Celtic fans who were bragging about them doing nine-in-s-row and saying it would never be equalled!!!:laugh:
Sorry to have a go, but i've got a mate who supports St Johnstone....he made a fair bit last night. :p

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
Although we havent won ote recently, ive had some pretty sweet moments at Forest, beating Deby 3-0, beating Swindon 7-1.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Another one of mine was Goran defeating Rafter in the 2001 Wimbledon final. That whole match was brilliant, my 2 favourite tennis players going at it. Loved every second.

Safin defeating Federer in the semi-finals of the 2005 Aus Open was also awesome. 5-set classic.