• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oasis Frontman Fires up at Socceroo's

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
At least it isn't a Liam quote, the stupidest man in derivative rock.

Got bored of the Gallagher "interviews" in '95 tbh. Arrogant scally tossers.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Much rather watch the socceroos play soccer than listen to Oasis play music - and I don't even like soccer. What a tool - maybe he shouldn't come down here for the Ashes after all.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Could be worse, as Manc Irish Catholics they're really in the ManUre demographic.

I actually like Oasis, Definitely Maybe was an amazing debut, it's just a pity they've done nowt to touch it since.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Funny comments IMO, and spot on.

I still find Noels interviews quite amusing, could live happily if I never hear Liam speak again, though. First two albums where class, since then , meh.

I didn't know he followed the cricket, I'd of thought it was a bit too poncey for him, but hes come along way from Burnage I guess.

Doesn't he support Ireland in international football? I'm sure he said that when they asked him to do Englands WC song, onceuponatime.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
when Noel was in Aus last winter, he sung Don't look back in anger and said this is for the Australian cricket team :D

Legands!

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Great Birtannia said:
"You will never win anything so give it up."

Perhaps England should take that advise as well then.

"What do they call them, the Socceroos?"

"Do me a f***ing favour, you could come up with a better nickname than that."

Can't fault that.

"I don't know, there is something about him. I would love to kick him right in the ********."

"He has just got one of those faces,"

"Don't you find his face really slapable? I can assure you, lots of people in England do."

Or that.

Noel's good value.
Noel could be talking about himself there...considering he has a face like a bum.

I like some of Oasis's earlier music, but I think Noel has just proven that a lot of talent is no compensation for a little brain. If they'd have spent less time talking like this and more time attempting to make decent music they wouldn't be the shambles they are now.

Oh...did he watch England play? :happy: