• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who could you play for?

Langeveldt

Soutie
Yeah, their sevens outfit is pretty useful. I've been to Twickers for the Saturday of the English leg of the World 7s tour for the last three years and the Kenyan fans always fill up one corner of the ground and add a lot to the atmos.

Actually beat Australia in 2006, which got the biggest cheer of the day.
Nice

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
I'd like to add that I was near eligible for Germany too, Mum was living there when she was pregnant with me, and was planning to give birth there, but then decided to come to England, when she realised she didn't want the doctors speaking a language she didn't understand...

ripper868

International Coach
Yeah, their sevens outfit is pretty useful. I've been to Twickers for the Saturday of the English leg of the World 7s tour for the last three years and the Kenyan fans always fill up one corner of the ground and add a lot to the atmos.

Actually beat Australia in 2006, which got the biggest cheer of the day.
Knocked off Fiji or England just this year as well IIRC

EDIT: Beat fiji at the RWC Sevens according to this http://www.irb.com/irbsevens/edition=5/news/newsid=2030313.html

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
They got to the final against South Africa at... Adelaide? I think...

Definitely a team on the rise in the sevens, and it'd not be a surprise if they picked up a title in the next year or so. 15s team is still an inconsistent unit.