• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International Rules Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burpey

Cricketer Of The Year
Because I don't like the number of soccer threads.

chaminda_00 said:
Its Football season get used to, why don';t you make a International Rules Thread if you don't like it.

ash chaulk

International Captain
had a wee next to buckley in 04 series too (y) or was it 02 i dunno... i was introduced to fosters that day and dumped the slag after a pint

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wonder who'll have a brain explosion this year and decide to belt the **** out of a random Irishman.

Was so proud when my cousin went nuts against them a couple of years ago.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
My mate Chris's lass is a Mick & follows Gaelic Football. She reckons the AFL players are absolutely filthy. Always trying to take the oppo's heads off. Apparently.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
BoyBrumby said:
My mate Chris's lass is a Mick & follows Gaelic Football. She reckons the AFL players are absolutely filthy. Always trying to take the oppo's heads off. Apparently.
Hahaha yep, can't deny that.

Alot of it goes overboard, but some is just apart of our game and not Gaelic, like the big tackles. But normally there is a massive punch on that leaves a few Irishmen nearly dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.