• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fm 2007

Craig

World Traveller
Jungle Jumbo said:
Ah, I see what he means now. It must take a lot of testing to reach a sort of equilibrium where each player is rated on a similar scale.
Have you looked at Zlatan Ibrahimovic's stats? If the person who frated them isn't Swedish or a Juventus fan or both then Eric Cantona is the cleanist man in football (we all remember his kung-fu kick on that Palace fan).

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
kears_falcon_9 said:
Can someone answer that i've got FM 2006 and havnt tried but i reckon it would be fun.
I've tried to set one up before, but it failed. Just follow the instructions in the manual.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Where did you get it??

I pre-ordered it and still have no phonecall to come get it...
its still not out till nov 15th out here mate but i bit torrented it as i am waiting for my order also

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
its still not out till nov 15th out here mate but i bit torrented it as i am waiting for my order also
oh ok, i was gonna get on the phone to EB and ask what was going on...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Neil Pickup said:
You know full well the rules about piracy. Warning.

i also have the vanilla demo as well which i play until i get my copy so ...no probs!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
eb games just called me as my copy is out at the shop so i will be going to pick it up tomorrow but just wanted to advise all the ppl with copies on order that it is out guys woohooooo!!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
eb games just called me as my copy is out at the shop so i will be going to pick it up tomorrow but just wanted to advise all the ppl with copies on order that it is out guys woohooooo!!!!!
nice.. right in time for payday :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
bugssy said:
did you get it mate~
Got it today, havent had a good look at it yet, but im working tonight so im sure ill get a decent amount of play then...

How is it????

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
How's everyone finding 07??

Im enjoying it... Couple of things which need to be fixed but so far so good..

Playing with Hull and sitting mid table after 1/4 of the season...

Been threatened by the FA a couple of times for post match comments and apparently next time i will receive a touchline ban.. Pfft im not making the comments from the touchline they are in the media afterwards...

The Scouting tool is WAY better.. you actually get some decent info now.. The Feeder/Parent Clubs are ok, i have Tottenham as my Parent Club and Peterhead(Scotland) as a feeder club, and although Tottenham have given me nothing having the ability to send all my half decent youths off to play 1st team football at the one club is good..

Injuries seem to be a talking point with alot of people, i seem to be getting quite a few as well.. The new layout is great as well, im loving the shortcuts on the bottom toolbar makes things alot easier....

All in all im enjoying this...

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I'm playing as Portsmouth on '07 since I got it on Friday, struggling in 17th place in the Premiership right now, but loving the new edition of the game.

The new Media Comments are great, plus I like the renewal of the scouting functions. All in all it's a much more well-rounded version of the game I think. :happy:

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
I'm doing a challenge thing off the SI site for '07. You holiday for a year, then take over one of the clubs that gets promoted to the lowest division in England, that wasn't in the game when it started.

Managing Bath, quite challenging and fun.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
I'm doing a challenge thing off the SI site for '07. You holiday for a year, then take over one of the clubs that gets promoted to the lowest division in England, that wasn't in the game when it started.

LOL sounds interesting, how are you going??

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
FaaipDeOiad said:

Team Bath of FA cup Rd 1 reaching fame?

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy said:
LOL sounds interesting, how are you going??
Not too bad. When I took over the side it only had two players (it's Bath City btw, not Team Bath), so I had to sign around 20 guys on free transfers in order to field a side. Sitting 4th in the Conference South now, halfway through the first season.

The aim is to win the Champions League with them eventually. Liked this media report. :p

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
FaaipDeOiad said:
Not too bad. When I took over the side it only had two players (it's Bath City btw, not Team Bath), so I had to sign around 20 guys on free transfers in order to field a side. Sitting 4th in the Conference South now, halfway through the first season.

The aim is to win the Champions League with them eventually. Liked this media report. :p
HAHA good stuff....

Is that in the conference or the Conference North/South??

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy said:
HAHA good stuff....

Is that in the conference or the Conference North/South??
Conference North/South. At the end of the 06/07 season, 6 teams got promoted up, 2 to North and 4 to South, so I just picked one of those. Not sure what happens to the teams that get relegated, they just disappear I guess.