• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA 2006-2007 season thread

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Gibson is definately a good talent but I disagree on Lebron, He isn't lighting fire with his performance , despite playing some of the weakest teams, he was ordinary in playoffs except for one or two games and these finals are no different.

Yes, the Spurs defence is tough, but you dont become Heir Jordan by playing like that. They said he is more like Magic than Jordan, because of his superior passing skills and I was like..yeah right !! This is the worst Finals I have watched, worse than Sixers/Lakers.

And I can understand his issues on Offense, but how does one explain missed free throws, 12 turnovers, poor rebounding, poor assists and all that.

And the Nike Lebron Commercials should not be aired, it looked like it was mocking him.
james is an exceptional talent, but i do agree that the comparisons to jordan and magic and all the hype are just stupid at this point....the guy is only 22, he still has time to grow in stature though....

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
lebron was clearly fouled by bowen on the final shot(a looong fadeaway 3-pt attempt) and wasn't called, the cavs fans will probably bitch about that for a long time...anyway, the spurs take a commanding 3-0 lead...

Fusion

Global Moderator
Spurs complete the sweep! Congrats to the Champs! :) I have to say this was one of the most boring Finals I've seen. However, whether you like or hate them, you have to admire the Spurs. They know how to win. 4 titles in 9 years. To me, that's a dynasty. Being in Dallas, for the next year I'm going to get nothing but abuse from transplanted Spurs fans living here. Really looking forward to that.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:( quite dissappointed the Cavs couldn't even manage a game, but then in reality it's no surprise either. I guess the pressure got to Lebron (and the Spurs awesome defence), his fielding goal shooting was dire, and the results showed it, no James, no Cavs.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Cavaliers were pathetic, SA defence was poor too, at least in last two game. Spurs repeatedly left Cavaliers open but the cavs couldn't hit those 15-20 footers. Spurs didn't even look like they won the championship, it was like they won the first game of the season.

Only good thing of the series Eva Longoria jumping on to Tony Parker after game 4.

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
i watched the draft at home i have to say it was very interesting. boston look to be far better with the ray allen trade and i think portland will be a contender for the playoffs next season