• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA 2006-2007 season thread

Dravid

International Captain
Awful start to the half by Jersey. Getting way too many turnovers. Not getting any open looks ang getting blocked.

Something going on with Carter...looks to have cut his hand. He's out for the time being, so it looks like Nets are in a lot of trouble.

Dravid

International Captain
Wow Shaq crushed Kristic and got fouled out, and the look on his face is the "What the hell did I do look?" 2:35 to go. 98-94 Miami, Shaq fouled out.

Dravid

International Captain
45-37 Pistons in the 3rd. Really low scoring game, but I don't care as long as Detroit win.

Dravid

International Captain
Pistons win a much needed victory against Lakers. It's interesting how most of the teams that did good last year, got off to a bad start this year. And the ones that did bad last year got off to a good start this year.

Dravid

International Captain
He's been playing ball for 10 years in the NBA, but he came out of High School just like Kobe, never went to college.

Michael Redd...I don't know what to say about him and the Bucks. Seriously, till today I thought the Lakers were the only team where a player scores over 50 points, and the team loses. Bucks proved me wrong today. Redd scored 57 points, a franchise record for the Bucks, and they lost. Wow

Golden state killed Detroit..I"m not going to say anything else about that game.

Suns starting to find form again as Amare helped them pick up a victory against Memphis with a double double.

Boston Cleveland game was a good one, with LeBron getting his best performance of the season with 38 points.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
James proving why he's the best player in the league imo. Bringing the Cav's back from 19 points down with 10 mins to go.

Outstanding effort from Redd, pity he wasn't backed up by Bogut!!!!

Dravid

International Captain
Clapo said:
James proving why he's the best player in the league imo. Bringing the Cav's back from 19 points down with 10 mins to go.

Outstanding effort from Redd, pity he wasn't backed up by Bogut!!!!
Redd at 57 points...0 assisits.....Redd only had 15 points at the half!!!! WTF! They were down and out at the half and Redd decided to take it up by him self and he got 57 points. He took the lead with like 6 seconds to go with a three pointer, but the Jazz broke the D and scored a got a quick layup. He only had a few seconds to get a shot off and he got a three pointer off but it was off the mark

Mister Wright

Interesting stat for Michael Redd:

Milwaulkee Bucks said:
86 AND COUNTING – With his 28 points on Friday night, Michael Redd has now scored in double-digits in 86 straight games. That's the 5th-longest such streak in team history, two more than Ray Allen's 84 straight from 5/1/99 to 4/17/00. Unfortunately, if Redd wants to hold the top spot, he would have to turn the trick in 382 more games. That would give him the record in early March of 2011, or 60 games into the 2010-11 season:

Rank
Player
Games
Dates

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 467
Every game as a Buck
Marques Johnson 140
1/19/78 – 12/9/79
Terry Cummings 109
2/27/88 – 4/22/89
Terry Cummings 88
10/27/84 – 11/9/85
Michael Redd 86
11/1/05 –

Dravid

International Captain
I predict his run will end around the all star game. I would also like to find out who else has been scoring in double digits consecutivly since the start of last season.

Dravid

International Captain
By the way did anyone check out the scores for the games last night? What a game the Nets had. Vince carter hit a buzzer beating 3 pointer to send the game into overtime. He ended up with 34 points 7 assist 3 steals and 2 blocks.

Jason kidd also had an amazing game with 15 points, and 18 assists and 11 rebs! Damn hes nasty!

Lamar Odom the star of the player for Lakers(Not Kobe *Shock*) as he got 20 points 16 rebs and 7 assists.

Last edited:

Johnners

hahaha 5k for wearing an armband an Inch to high.

LBJ pulling out another strong performance, 29 points in the Cavs away win over the Knicks. Anyone else having troubles with the NBA site?? Links aren't working for me :@

Dravid

International Captain
Working fine for me at the moment.

Knicks are a joke seriously. The talk around the NBA was Thomas was going to turn around the team and get a lot of wins. I'm seeing none of that yet.

Buddhmaster

International Captain
Mine were very similiar.

Tipping Houston today, by more than 10.

It's lookin good atm. T-Mac had an awesome first half.

Last edited:

Dravid

International Captain
Haha...34-9 run in the 4th for Spurs.

Warriors pick up a win against raptors. Davis with 22 points, 12 assists, and 3 blocks.. Dunleavy also puts in 22 points and 8 rebounds off the bench.

Chris Bosh....my god he is a beast. 22 boards and 23 points!!!!!!! Thats crazy. Too bad his team lost.