• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA 2006-2007 season thread

Fusion

Global Moderator
Dravid said:
MSG is the best without any doubt...even though the Knicks suck
The Garden is a legend by itself. It's an American sport icon, and not just relating to basketball of course. I don't know about "best", but it's up there.

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
Dravid said:
I think the Rockets will get somewhere in the Playoff this year. They would've been in the playoff last year if it wasn't for T-Macs injury. Hornets should do better this season too having Chris Paul and Peja in their team now
chris paul? already there

the addition of battier for houston should help but not sure if tmac can shake off the hodoo of never progressing past the first round

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If things are as bad as last time with the telecasts, it will be another low point in NBA coverage in India.

Any way, go Heat!

Dravid

International Captain
League Name: CW NBA Fantasy League
League Password: cwnba

30 Team league...so only 30 managers. You can get all the information once you join. to join go to www.nba.com and find the Ultimate Fantasy Commissioner link

Should I make a new thread for it?

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Could you post the draft type, and the scoring method to please, it'll make it little easier to find the league then :-)

Is it possible to change the draft type ?? As it is likely that a few different timezones will be involved it may be a little difficult to a do a live draft..your thoughts ???

Last edited:

Dravid

International Captain
Clapo said:
Could you post the draft type, and the scoring method to please, it'll make it little easier to find the league then :-)

Is it possible to change the draft type ?? As it is likely that a few different timezones will be involved it may be a little difficult to a do a live draft..your thoughts ???
Thanks for reminding me. I changed it to MULTI-LIST AUTO-DRAFT. Please discuss the fantasy league in it's thread from now on.

Dravid

International Captain
First round of the Qtrs for the Photo of the year is Ben vs. Kobe. Who are you guys voting for? I think Ben got this round hands down.

Dravid

International Captain
I highly doubt it. They will do better than last year, but winning the championship...I think thats pushing it. If anything they might get to the conf finals.

Dravid

International Captain
Anyone buy any of the new NBA games that just came out last week? I want to get a copy of 2k7 and live, but I'm currently broke and can't afford either one. But both of those games look really hot. NBA 2k7 on 360 is amazing. The graphics are mind blowing. The players hair and shirts move as they play, and you could see a lot sweat on their face.

Live is also pretty good with the new sig. Jump shots for players like Garnett, D Wade, Shawn Marion and all of them. Im going to try to get both when I get money hopefully. But did anyone get anyone of these already?

Right arm fast

State Vice-Captain
nah they dnt come out in nz for a while yet just playd 2k6 on an xbox 360 even those graphics were pretty amazing eg sweat and shirts moving. but 2k7 definately look awesome im not really a fan of ea sports basketball games but i'll hire it wen it comes out