• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NBA 2006-2007 season thread

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Dravid said:
Actually, as far as I remember, it was Larry Brown who was dying for Francis to come into the team and "asked" the management to bring in Francis.
hey may have had something to do with tht, but isiah runs the show there

its not just francis, u can look at all the moves since isiah came in, they have all been shockers

Dravid

International Captain
mohammad16 said:
hey may have had something to do with tht, but isiah runs the show there

its not just francis, u can look at all the moves since isiah came in, they have all been shockers
True that, BTW which is your team?

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Dravid said:
True that, BTW which is your team?
what do u mean? if ur asking which team im loyal to then id say none

i live in toronto so i used to rally for raptors when vince carter was here, but since he left I just follow great individual players so i dont really have a faviorite team

i love watching iverson play, followed by wade, kobe, carter pierce and tmac

dont really like watching lebron or anthony play that much

i basically love matchups between tmac, kobe carter pierce, kobe lebron and such

its all a business, they are all franchises who represent a certain city, its ironic how they even change cities, then u got trades and such, since vince carter left, i havent watched a single raptor game, im not one of those people who just stick to one team no matter what type of players they have

having said that, if iverson were to team up with KG, id probably watch every single minni game

im really big on watching individuals do thier thing, cuz its just amazing to watch how the elite in the nba do what they do, just the way they always manage to put up 30 a game its crazy

i am wierd like that
jus this last series between pakistan and windies, i basically only watched lara and yousuf bat and turned the tv off when the rest were batting, but international cricket is different, ill pretty much always be loyal to pakistan cricket no matter what cricketers they have, its just a coincidence that they have produced some of the most entertaning players
notice how i said entertaining and not the best

Last edited:

Dravid

International Captain
mohammad16 said:
its all a business, they are all franchises who represent a certain city, its ironic how they even change cities, then u got trades and such, since vince carter left, i havent watched a single raptor game, im not one of those people who just stick to one team no matter what type of players they have
I agree with you that it is a business, but not all of it. I'm not that kind of fan that sticks to team because of the city/state the team is from. But there is pride from the players to represent their teams, and I like players who play for their team and not to sell jerseys(reason I like Detroit and it's players). I agree that GM's are in this for nothing but money but the players(most of them) enjoy the game and love playing it. So it's not all business.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Dravid said:
I agree with you that it is a business, but not all of it. I'm not that kind of fan that sticks to team because of the city/state the team is from. But there is pride from the players to represent their teams, and I like players who play for their team and not to sell jerseys(reason I like Detroit and it's players). I agree that GM's are in this for nothing but money but the players(most of them) enjoy the game and love playing it. So it's not all business.
yea so i follow players and not franchises

Dravid

International Captain
mohammad16 said:
espn wants iverson to go to minni

im 100% sure thats the reason they have taken such a big jump
Same here. If he ends up in either Boston or Minni, they are going to be my new favorite team(next to Detroit). If he ends up anywhere else I don't really care then. I just hope it's final by tonight.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
the deal should go down today, i cant wait, the excitement is just killlling me I too hope that he either goes to Minni or Boston

i jus pray its minni

Dravid

International Captain
mohammad16 said:
i no wth, i took a nap and was expecting a deal, they say they are gonna make a deal on friday now..........
I know right, such ass holes. Just finalize something already. How long does it take to review offers.

Dravid

International Captain
I read this on another forum that the main reason the trade is being delayed until Friday or so is because a lot of players that Sixers wantede to get from teams couldn't be traded until Dec 15th. So once that's clear the trade should be finalized by 16th, or 17th. Or maybe even on the 15th.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Dravid said:
I read this on another forum that the main reason the trade is being delayed until Friday or so is because a lot of players that Sixers wantede to get from teams couldn't be traded until Dec 15th. So once that's clear the trade should be finalized by 16th, or 17th. Or maybe even on the 15th.
yea it has something to do with TR or something trade kicker like, theyr gonna have more options after friday, possibly good news for twovles

Dravid

International Captain
Also Celtics has a couple of players that have that problem. I seriously don't see a fixed spot where Iverson is going to end. He could go anywhere.

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Dravid said:
Also Celtics has a couple of players that have that problem. I seriously don't see a fixed spot where Iverson is going to end. He could go anywhere.
yea just read some article talking about how billy king doenst care anymore if he sends iversno to a contender

initially he had sympathy for iverson and wanted to trade him to a contender, but its now reportedly gone

so he could end up in anywhere really

Dravid

International Captain
mohammad16 said:
no lol ahahahaha i visit basketballboards.net

i didnt even know the site u mentioned existed
It's the same site, they just changed the name recently if you didn't notice.

Whats your username on there?

mohammad16

U19 Captain
Dravid said:
It's the same site, they just changed the name recently if you didn't notice.

Whats your username on there?
lol ahahahaha wow i didnt notice

my names motimeabg

i joined a while back, dont post there much only got 26 posts

cricket web is the most posts ive ever had, i usally used to goto boards and jus read up on reaction from time to time

then i started my own website
*************.com <<< wth c r i c k e t n a t i o n. c o m im not advertisin cuz its down anyways lol

i also own cricket source . c o m

it got like 700 members in first month then it shut down because my free host went down