• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peter Brock Dead! RIP!!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Matteh said:
That would be personal choice though. People that do drugs know the consequences, they gamble and take the risk, and ultimately some people lose. The only way that doesn't come into play is if a dealer has done something dodgy to his 'batch' in which case it's effectively murder.
True enough and again I'll agree to disagree.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Eyes_Only said:
True enough and again I'll agree to disagree.
With your viewpoint, a guy who sold a murderer a gun should also be held accountable because there was a chance that a person might die because of what he sold which is clearly a farce.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Voltman said:
What part of "not the time or the place" did you not get, Matteh?
I'm sure some people would have a field day with you saying that given the outcry that was caused.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Old Bali 9 thread dug up for this current conversation. Serious lack of tact.

RIP Brocky, done more for the public image of motor racing in Australia than anyone else.

nibbs

International Captain
Blewy said:
May i ask why people persist posting about a bunch of Criminals in a tribute thread to an Australian Legend....
brendon, certainly could have shown more tact. no doubt about this

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Unbelievable that another massive name dies... Everyone is just shattered.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andyc said:
Definitely agreed. It gets taken way over the top sometimes, first with Steve Irwin, and then no doubt with Peter Brock. Even David Hookes, who I hadn't even heard of until his death, was treated as an absolute hero.
**** me Cameron, dead set. Biggest gimp.