• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For all you fm fans

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys setting up a forums team like i used to have on another forum. i make it very exciting we are having 2 teams 1st xi and 2nd xi for competition, all match reports on both teams will be done, pkm files loaded so you can watch the games, newsletters each week, player interviews, player of the year awards etc. all good fun.

here is the link, join up and have some fun fm2006.com utd

if your keen to join just sign up.

i was doing one for ages on fm4ums utd however the site dies and so did my pc and i had to reformatt the hard drive and i lost it so starting again as it was very successful. if you all want to joing then by all means jump in.

its good fun

cpr

International Coach
pfft, CM94 was the daddy, still play it sometimes when i've blown my PC up and i've only got my parents ancient piece of rubbish to play on :)

PY

International Coach
:laugh:

You can play a season in half an hour with that game on my comp. And it fits on a floppy disk.