• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trophy Manager/PManager

Cloete

International Captain
roseboy64 said:
Gonna sign up on Trophy Manager. If Andy can make it to the top division I surely can.
Nah I got top division because I was on a waiting list for an Australian league and I was like 8th. Because it was posted on Sokker and I thought I'd give it a crack. Totally forgot about it and checked and I'm doing quite well. Turns out I'm really rich too :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just won my 1st League game to get out of the relegation zone... A solid 2-0 win away from home against a team that was sitting mid-table... My keeper performed outstandingly... good times ahead...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Blewy said:
Just won my 1st League game to get out of the relegation zone... A solid 2-0 win away from home against a team that was sitting mid-table... My keeper performed outstandingly... good times ahead...

i just ahd my first game and drew after playing all over them. we where up 1 - 0 until the 77th minute and they got lucky but pretty happy with the performance i just need to get out of relegation.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
I need help on my FITA lisence part 2 so could i have some help please? and does anyone have a right defender on tm that they dont need that i could have? please

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
Have joined PManager.
Team is the winnin' guys username is Patso if you wanna find me.
Also on Sokker team name is Magic Muntists

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Actaully there are quite a few people... The reason we all got in the one league is because you get put in a league from your country, not in with managers from other countries...

when i joined our league was barely 1/2 full..

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy said:
Actaully there are quite a few people... The reason we all got in the one league is because you get put in a league from your country, not in with managers from other countries...

when i joined our league was barely 1/2 full..
Im in your league too, Lanka FC :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
how did you get a side thats half way up the table.i got the last team. bugger.....now i have to fight to save em.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
It shouldnt be overly hard though... Because the comp is so close a couple of wins and you could go from the relegation zone to pushing for promotion...

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Im in Division 4 Group 1:

Find it funny that my team has already played 24 games with 21 of them being draws. (seems as though all teams have 20+ draws, is this there way of keeping it even until real [people join up?)