• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL v NRL Finals Tipping Challenge 2012

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman (N) A=2, N=2 Total=4)
ash chaulk (A) A=2, N=2 Total=4)
burkey_1988 (N) A=0, N=4 Total=4)
alternative (B) A=2, N=2 Total=4)
Linda (A) A=0, N=4 Total=4)

These people should be embarrased that they're behind me IMO, as i know nothing about this. :p

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Matteh said:
broncoman (N) A=2, N=2 Total=4)
ash chaulk (A) A=2, N=2 Total=4)
burkey_1988 (N) A=0, N=4 Total=4)
alternative (B) A=2, N=2 Total=4)
Linda (A) A=0, N=4 Total=4)

These people should be embarrased that they're behind me IMO, as i know nothing about this. :p
Not really embarassed as i tipped for all upsets and anyway i did top the AFL tipping 2006, so no embarrassment what so ever :D

archie mac

International Coach
alternative said:
Not really embarassed as i tipped for all upsets and anyway i did top the AFL tipping 2006, so no embarrassment what so ever :D
Your only as good as your last game mate :ph34r:

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
damn i sucked at the Afl no wonder im an Nrl person but like i always ay at least im beating Matteh :p

steds

Hall of Fame Member
archie mac said:
Letter in brackets behind names: A=AFL, N=NRL, Z=Follow either code, B= follow both codes. (some I have had a guess, so please let me know if I have it wrong)

steds (N)
Not really. Australian rugby league doesn't particularly interest me. I'll watch it on a saturday/sunday morning, but I don't tend to check the results of the games that aren't covered. Whereas I visit the AFL website fairly regularly ...It's not my fault I don't understand it :ph34r:

archie mac

International Coach
steds said:
Not really. Australian rugby league doesn't particularly interest me. I'll watch it on a saturday/sunday morning, but I don't tend to check the results of the games that aren't covered. Whereas I visit the AFL website fairly regularly ...It's not my fault I don't understand it :ph34r:
Okay, I will put a Z behind your name :)

archie mac

International Coach
Okay lets go again, 16 points up for grabs
Week two 4 points per correct selection No. in brackets = ladder posi. at end of season.

Both NRL games to be played in Sydney, both AFL matches to be played in Perth

St. George Illawarra(6) V Manly(5)
Knights(4) V Brisbane(3)

Fremantle(3)V Melbourne(7)
West Coast(1) V Western Bulldogs(8)

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
St. George Illawarra(6) V Manly(5)
Knights(4) V Brisbane(3)

Fremantle(3)V Melbourne(7)
West Coast(1) V Western Bulldogs(8)

pasag