• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AFL v NRL Finals Tipping Challenge 2012

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
NRL Week 3 (worth 4 points):

Bulldogs v Parramatta Eels
Melbourne Storm v Brisbane Broncos

AFL Week 4 (worth 8 points):

St Kilda v Geelong

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Mixed bag of scoring this week. A few full houses, a few 12s, a couple of 8s, a few 4s & one 0 (Kyle). No tips from Matteh or cameeel so they get the week's lowest, which is obviously the now ironically named Mr Wright's 0.

Weekly

Burgey 16
Clapo 16
pasag 16
Brumby 16
Ausage 12
morgieb 12
Simon 12
DCYE 8
Blewy 8
ripper 4
Vimes 4
Jono 4
Tozz 4
Wright 0

Matteh 0
cameeel 0

Norway's wobble allows me to take over at the summit. Burgey's & saggers's maximums give them both 34 points and two bonuses, but Burgey is ahead on correct predictions by 13 to 12. Bonus point also goes to Clapo, which lifts him to sixth.

With 8 points still to play for anyone from Clapo up has a mathematical chance of the title, but realistically it'll probably be one of the top 3.

Overall

1) Brumby - 36.03
2) Burgey - 34.02 (13)
3) pasag - 34.02 (12)
4) morgieb - 32.01
5) Simon - 31.01
6) Clapo - 30.02
7) Ausage - 28
8) Vimes - 26.03
9) Blewy - 26
10) ripper - 25.02
11) Jono - 22.01
12) dcye - 20
13) Wright - 19.01
14) altoz - 19
15) Matteh - 14
16) cameeel - 11

----------------

NRL Week 4 (worth 8 points):

Parramatta Eels v Melbourne Storm

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Wouldn't want to pick before we know what's going on at the judiciary. Either Hayne (obviously) or Keating will be a big loss for Parra.

ripper868

International Coach
Eels.

Nightmare of tipping for me, from 1st to 10th and no chance of victory in a heartbeat...painful, feel like St George tbh.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Normally don't tip with my heart, but gotta go with Parra this Sunday.

Trying desperately to get tickets AWS. Need four - got to get the kids to this game. I was joking with the Mrs this last night how, early this year the kids were hammering me to go to a few games and I'd said to her I didn't want to take them because they'd end up not supporting the team. Funny how things change.

Heading out with the kids to the open training session this arvo. Should be good.