• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

Tom Flint

International Regular
I've been watching the little league World series in our hotel rooms whilst my missus takes forever to get ready.
It's fantastic, the production must cost more than our footballs championship games. Its just like watching a pro baseball game live on TV but with 11/12 year old. Finals atm california look the team to beat

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I've been watching the little league World series in our hotel rooms whilst my missus takes forever to get ready.
It's fantastic, the production must cost more than our footballs championship games. Its just like watching a pro baseball game live on TV but with 11/12 year old. Finals atm california look the team to beat
LLWS is always a great watch.

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hanshin Tigers just won the division for the first time in 18 years and people here were having a grand old time. If they win the Japan series there's probably going to be some loons who will drown from jumping into Dotonbori river.