• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Seattle won, the Seattle/Arizona NFL game was going to be moved to late night UK time to avoid a clash, which would mean I’d miss most of it or have to stay up late. I was so invested in not having to stay up late that I accidentally stayed up late cheering on the Astros.

Barely even got half way through the game though.

RiderJake

Cricket Spectator
If Seattle won, the Seattle/Arizona NFL game was going to be moved to late night UK time to avoid a clash, which would mean I’d miss most of it or have to stay up late. I was so invested in not having to stay up late that I accidentally stayed up late cheering on the Astros.

Barely even got half way through the game though.
The most interesting matches usually keep me awake too :D