• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At most other parks, that Stanton shot off the Green Monster would have been a home run and suddenly the score would have been 3-3.

_Ed_

The other wild card game could go either way - all tied up at 1-1 in the eighth.

I'm not really a Dodgers fan, but it'll seem unfair if they end up losing this. With 106-56, they have the second-best record in the whole NL, while a team like the Braves got through with 88-73.

_Ed_

Oof, controversial end to a tight Game 5. Feel sorry for the Giants after such an amazing season.

Shady Slim

International Coach
Anyone else seen that 4 hour long Jon Bois documentary thing on the Mariners? It's on YouTube so I'm watching a bit at a time and it's pretty fun. Can't wait to see the Ichiro part.
secret base is so good, i'm watching their doco on the atlanta falcons rn and after that i'm going to move on to the mariners one

_Ed_

How likely do you reckon it is that the 2022 season will start on time? Haven't been following the lockout that closely.