• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Where did the Braves find all this young hitting talent? Looks like there could be some good things ahead for that team, maybe not this year but in the not too distant future.

_Ed_

Yeah, exactly. A pretty satisfactory opening day all around, really.

Watching a replay of Yankees v Orioles now. Evidently the Baltimore crowd aren't fans of Baltimore-born Teixeira.

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
RIP Nick Adenhart

This really shook me up. Top Angels pitching prospect Nick Adenhart killed in a car accident just hours after beating the Oakland Athletics.

RIP.

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
That crash is horrible. That car didn't start out as a convertible :(

On a more mundane note, do any of you guys have MLB 09: The Show? It's being talked about as being ridiculously good - might get it - but I only have a PS2, and I'm not sure how good the PS2 version is comparatively.

_Ed_

Have to say I'm still pretty happy with MVP 05 on PC, especially with the mods you can find on mvpmods.com. Just waiting for Citi Field to appear on there.