• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A great performance by the Brewers to finish the season so strongly, even without Yelich. They deserved that play-off spot.

Never change, Mets - I thought the season was a complete write-off at the All Star Break, but they gave me hope in the second half, only to have it crushed again.

_Ed_

Scherzer's having some tough innings in Game 7, but so far he keeps getting out of trouble.

_Ed_

Great win for the Nationals.

What a weird World Series. The away team won every game, and although the total series score was pretty tight at 33-30, none of the games after the first one were particularly close.

Last edited:

_Ed_

Both the Arizona and Arizona-Florida proposals are interesting, but they have some drawbacks (players quarantined away from their families for months, etc), and obviously they're going to have to be very careful. The USA is nowhere near the end of the pandemic yet.

_Ed_

It was 2-1 when I started watching Game 1 of the World Series this afternoon...