• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would be pretty special to be at Wrigley right now - first World Series game there since 1945. Amazing atmosphere.

_Ed_

I don't think I've ever seen a better baseball game than that. Congrats to Cubs fans. They've waited long enough.

Steve Bartman to make an appearance at the victory parade, maybe?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So many teams have had to break a long drought to win their sports title this past year, amazing.

Congrats Cubs.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
As a life long Cubs hater, I can't even be mad. My coworkers are going to be as insufferable as I was after '05.

White Sox championship run was better btw.

Last edited:

_Ed_

The wild card games are always such an awesome start to the postseason - big win for the Yankees yesterday, and now Arizona's 6-0 lead over the Rockies is suddenly 6-4.

_Ed_

This game is ridiculous. :laugh: Arizona's relief pitcher hits a triple to make it 8-5, now two solo HRs and it's 8-7.