• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Unbelievable hitting streak. He hit 14 home runs in 130 games in the regular season, and he's hit almost half that many in the last six games!

BigBrother

U19 12th Man
4-0 sweep wow, didn't expect such a comprehensive victory. It almost felt like a thrashing.

Mets just seemed too good after beating Kershaw and Greinke.

BigBrother

U19 12th Man
That was a horrendous call for strike on Revere at 2-1.

All do credit to Royals, but Blue Jays will really feel it with some clutch decisions going against them this game.

_Ed_

Fingers crossed for game one today.

But whatever happens, I'm just thrilled the Mets made it this far after enduring so many losing seasons. I knew we had the pitching this year, but I didn't think we had the bats. So happy to be proven wrong.

_Ed_

Damn, the ninth was a bridge too far. Still a massive effort, though. Hope we can close this one out.

_Ed_

Yep, for sure.

Toronto's staring down the barrel now. Down 1-3 in the series, and currently 0-3 in the eighth inning of game five. Long way back from there.