• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And then the Mets racked up 13. One of the best hitting displays I've seen from them. Just brilliant.

_Ed_

Kershaw too good for us today, the Dodgers hit back and we're going to game five. Hope we can do it.

Meanwhile, the Cubs are into the NLCS! Wonder how poor old Steve Bartman's feeling.

_Ed_

Nicely done by the Blue Jays. I wrote them off after they lost the first two at home, but they came back so strongly.

Their bold moves at the trade deadline have paid off.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Great game of ball today, thoroughly enjoyed it. Was tense from start to finish. I love Baseball but the season really can drag in the middle, at this point it's pretty much watch the first month - watch the last month then playoffs, and only follow casually during the middle of the season (ie. watch a couple of Rays games a week and the odd ESPN game).

As of right now I'm behind the Blue Jays as I have a good friend who's a Jays fan plus #****TheYankees, ALEast4lyf!

Wouldn't be upset if any of the 4 remaining won it though, great for baseball.

Last edited:

_Ed_

If the Cubs beat us in the NLCS, I'll support them in the World Series. They've waited long enough, the poor bastards.

_Ed_

Jeez the Blue Jays are dangerous when they're 0-2 down in a series. Running rampant in game three.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
The Mets are looking really, really good. Such awesome pitching.

Daniel Murphy probably earning himself a bit of extra cash at season's end, too!