• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
0-0 in the 5th. Tense.

Amazed that Fister was able to continue after getting hit in the head.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
0-0 in the 7th.

Bases loaded, however, so it looks good for the Giants here.

Something had better happen soon, mind, as it's 3:30am and I'm getting bored.

Detroit have just let the Giants' 8 get an RBI... questionable logic in a 0-0.

EDIT: Not an RBI... he didn't get in... still not up on my terminology...

_Ed_

Giants leading 2-0 into the eighth in game 3. Long way back for the Tigers if they go down again here.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Pretty happy for the Giants. Obviously still devastated at the Cardinals not being there but the blokes from San Fran seem a decent lot.

Bring on the offseason - very interested to see where Hamilton ends up, picking him to not live up to whatever price he goes for.

_Ed_

I'm obviously not an easy sports fan to please. I wanted the Giants to win the title, but I'm disappointed it's over already - I never like a World Series to be a clean sweep.