• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

Fusion

Global Moderator
Yup. It doesn't matter that he's not the Jeter of 10 years ago, he's still the Yankee captain and his presence brings a lot to that lineup. Read a stat that the last Yankee postseason game in which Jeter didn't play was October 8, 1995.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tigers up 2-0 in the 8th in game two. I can't watch it unfortunately, but it sounds like Sanchez is pitching superbly.

Fusion

Global Moderator
I want Game 7 to go for 20 innings and thereby completely exhaust the pitching staff of whichever team advances. :)

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Cincinnati are looking crazy good at the moment. May wrap up the series with SF today, then have some rest before facing the Cards or the Nats, which would help the Cueto situation.

Apparently Joey Votto hasn't homered since June 24 so expect him to pull out a couple of important ones over the course of the postseason.
I believe I'm experiencing a rather emphatic tasting right about now, given I posted the above when the Reds were 2-0 up and the Giants looked goooooooone.