• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Cincinnati are looking crazy good at the moment. May wrap up the series with SF today, then have some rest before facing the Cards or the Nats, which would help the Cueto situation.

Apparently Joey Votto hasn't homered since June 24 so expect him to pull out a couple of important ones over the course of the postseason.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I was listening to the Reds-Giants game on the radio while eating lunch. What an amazing freaking meltdown from the Reds after that blown call. The Giants will have gotten away with murder this series if they manage to hold on to that lead.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Well bugger me. The Giants did it. Awesome comeback.

My boys need 3 more outs and a run to move on to the NLCS. #12in12.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Jeter might be old and not as good as he used to be but that throw in the 8th was huge. Such an important play.

Playoffs have been brilliant so far, just need the Cards to win tonight to keep things rolling smoothly.

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Surely he was better than he is now though, right?

If Ichiro keeps getting important hits like that double tonight he might be back in New York next season.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Whoa, that's a hell of a comeback.

From 0-6 to 9-7!

Last edited:

BackFootPunch

International 12th Man
Had to leave home for opening night at the cricket club so followed from the 5th inning on my phone. What a win. Just incredible stuff. Can't imagine many people expected Descalso and Kozma to be driving in those runs.

Bring on the Giants, babeh!

Fusion

Global Moderator
**** me this brings back so many bad memories. How the **** do they keep doing this? Well, this sets up the worst possible NLCS match up for a Rangers fan. Guess I'll be rooting for the Tigers all the way.