• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

Fusion

Global Moderator
And now an error by the Rangers, the game's 5th total error. Gotta be the worse defensive game in WS history.

Fusion

Global Moderator
After the Rangers (read Young and Ogondo) **** it up in the top of the 7th, the Rangers take back the lead in the bottom of the inning on back to back bombs by Beltre and Cruz. What a roller-coaster of a game! My heart can't take much more of this.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Rangers get out of a bases loaded jam in the 8th with a 2 run lead. We need to win this, I can't handle a game 7.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
As much as I wanted St Loooooo to win, I'm happy for you Fusion :)

You lucky ****! First the NBA championship, now the World Series.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Say hello to the new World Series Champions - Texas Rangers. St. Looooo pack your bags, see yall next season

Last edited:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Tbh, it's games like this where being a neutral helps you truly appreciate and enjoy each moment.

I'd probably have a heart-attack if the Jays were in this situation.

Lostman

State Captain
Haha made a killing on live in game betting.
What a ****ing game.

Double downed all my bets when crackhead wash pulled Feldmen.